Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what's one more day?

The little eggs aren't big enough yet. I had an ultrasound this morning and they're still a wee bit small. So, one more day of injectable "Wheaties" and they should be big and strong! The IUI's should now take place on Friday and Saturday. Keep growing little fellas!

I didn't sleep well last night. I'm nervous, excited, anxious.

I had the thought yesterday that I've wanted the eggs of course to conceive and become life and then to hold on for dear life! But I realized yesterday that that is not at all what I want for my children. My prayer for this process is that they would be able to hide in the shadow of the Almighty. That He would ease their entry into this world with Love, Joy, and Without Pain and Struggle. Let the struggle be ours... to fight for our children and to cast our cares upon the Father. Please pray for us over the next few days. Please ask for the Lord's mercy.


1 comment:

Larkin Jones said...

What a great concept...ease and grace through the shadow of His wings will carry them through!! Those little eggs are in His hands. Love you.